Refunds & Returns
So you want to return something? We’ll be happy to help you, but first you need to read our policy on returns and refunds…
- Returns will be accepted within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. Please ensure that you inspect your item(s) within 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return an item you must submit the Return Request Form, below, within the 30 day return period. Return requests received outside of the 30 day period will not be considered.
- Return requests will be reviewed as soon as possible, and approved requests will receive an email with further instructions.
- Approved refunds will be handled as quickly as possible but could take up to 15 business days to be issued.
- Ammunition – Once ammunition leaves our store it is non-returnable and non-refundable. Ammunition orders that have not left our store can be cancelled and refunded with a 10% restocking fee.
- Firearms – Once a firearm has been transferred to the buyer it is non-returnable and non-refundable to/by Black Flag Armory. A firearm may be returned and refunded so long as it has not left the possession of the receiving Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL). We will only accept returning firearms from the FFL we shipped to originally. All charges and fees associated with the return of a firearm are negotiated between the buyer and the FFL in possession of the firearm. If an agreement cannot be reached between the buyer and the possessing FFL, we reserve the right to recover the firearm at our expense and assess a 30% firearm recovery fee before refunding the remaining amount.
- Non-Approved Firearm Transfers – Returns resulting from a buyer’s inability to be approved for legal transfer of the firearm will be recoved from the receiving FFL at our expense and the buyer refunded the remaining amount after a 30% firearm recovery fee is asessed. Please ensure you can gain transfer approval before ordering any firearm.
Return / Refund Request Form
You must submit the form below in order for your request to be considered. Once submitted you will be contacted by email concerning your request.