Who we are
Our website address is: https://blackflagarmory.com
Our registered mailing address is: 146 Black Bear Circle, Niceville, FL 32578
Data deletion request
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we collect information for internal record keeping; to improve our products, services and website, or to accommodate reliable communications with our customers.
Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with this site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds. The use of this site and its functional processes is a form of active consent, by the user, to collect personal data for the reasons stated in this policy.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who we share your data with
Additionally, our website may contain links to our business partners or other third parties. Please understand that those websites have their own policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for your use of those websites or any products or services available there.
How long we retain your data
Your rights over your data
How we protect your data
- Many of our services are encrypted using SSL.
- We regularly review our data collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical and electronic security measures.
- We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees, agents, and business partners who need access to it in order to deliver requested products and services.
- All of our employees, agents, and business partners are subject to strict confidentiality and nondisclosure obligations, the violation of which may result in termination and/or liability.
- All of our employees and agents receive regular appropriate training, including training in information privacy suitable to their respective fields and disciplines.
Who on our team has access
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
Third Party Embeds & Plugins
This website uses third party embeds in order to make your experience on the site more productive, enjoyable, and safe. Following are the plugins that we use and their functional purpose.
WOOCOMMERCE SERVICES – For payments with PayPal or Stripe: purchase total, currency, billing information. For taxes: the value of goods in the cart, value of shipping, destination address. For checkout rates: destination address, purchased product IDs, dimensions, weight, and quantities. For shipping labels: customer’s name, address as well as the dimensions, weight, and quantities of purchased products.
REALLY SIMPLE SSL – Really Simple SSL and Really Simple SSL add-ons do not process any personal identifiable information, so the GDPR does not apply to these plugins or usage of these plugins on this website.
ASKISMET – We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
NINJA FORMS – This website uses a plugin to create, publish, and manage the forms which collect information for BLACK FLAG ARMORY’s use. Due to the highly regulated nature of the products and services we provide, at times, the submission of a form will require you to provide sensitive demographic or personally identifiable data. This policy and normal use of provided information dictates that we keep submissions only for a period of time required to provide appropriate service or response to such submissions. We do not use the information submitted through our contact forms for marketing purposes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
The bottom line for us is that we value our customers and the users of this website. This means that whatever personal information you provide us, we will take the measures to protect it as if it was our own. Your information will not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes without your prior consent.
You may choose to control your personal information using the following methods:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us at 146 Black Bear Circle, Niceville, FL 32578.
- You may request that we delete your personal data entirely by submitting the Data Deletion Request at the top of this page.