60-Day Layaway Program
We offer a simple sixty (60) day layaway program. To take advantage of this program and get the firearm you want, just follow the steps below.
- Read and understand the Terms & Conditions of the Layaway Program.
- Completely fill out and submit the Layaway Request Form below.
- Receive a confirmation email with instructions on establishing your account.
- Be prepared to provide a 25% non-refundable down payment to start your account.
- Make final payment within sixty (60) calendar days.
Layaway Terms & Conditions
- Only in-stock firearms with a base price of $400 or more are eligible for the layaway program.
- The 25% non-refundable down payment is based on the total price of the firearm to include all applicable taxes, transfer fees and/or shipping charges.
- There are no scheduled payments. Just make final payment within sixty (60) calendar days.
- Changes to layaway item(s) are not permitted once the layaway account has been established. Please be certain of your choices.
- Layaways cancelled for any reason within the initial 60-day period will result in forfeiture of the 25% non-refundable down payment.
- If final payment is not received within the 60 calendar days, the account will enter a suspended 15-day grace period. Once in the grace period, the customer will have 15 days to make final payment, but a $25 late charge will be assessed to the overdue account.
- If final payment has not been made by the end of the grace period (to include late fee), the customer forfeits all previous payments and the layaway account is closed.
- Accepted forms of payment on layaway accounts are bank certified check, USPS money order, and in-person cash payment. Credit card payments are not accepted for layaway accounts.
- Black Flag Armory has up to 45 business days to settle any account refunds.